Top USB 3.0 Connected CD DVD Tower Disc /USB Loader
Maxtet USB 3.0-Attached CD/DVD /Blu-ray/Multimedia Tower loader, USB Media tower, Auto Copying media system
Take control of your media and show them you mean business with the MAXTET!
Load up to 12 CD/DVDs and Provide Direct Data Access or connect a large number of USB 3.0 connections to any workstation / server. The Maxted models can support Bluray XL 100 GB disc’s (Blu-ray XL or BD-XL) and Ultra HD / 4KAny combination of USB inputs and optical drive configurations are available The PrimeArray Maxtet 3.0 is the simplest way to load and/or share discs or USB devices into a server, staging area or individual work station. Optical disc / Multi-Media Tower, USB Media tower loading system will save you time and money by simplifying the management and streamlining uploading of your CD/DVDs/USB/SD Card Reader/ Media Loader. A streamlined solution for USB data storage and CD / DVD / Disc data storage. Ease of access with our software for auto copying any media upon insert.(USB Media or Optical Disc ) PrimeArray Maxtet 3.0 is the only system on the market to have an independent USB controller that will allow for a stable USB connection and maximum speeds across each device connected.
PrimeArray Maxtet Auto loading Software Package
Maxtet includes PrimeArray’s signature software that converts any desktop into a optical disc loader system. Any disc placed into the maxtet can be copied, automatically to any target location including networks shares and indexed. Once the disc is done being copied it will be ejected. The software is designed to simultaneously load each optical drive at the same time.*** Would having multiple optical CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drives in this USB 3.0 tower make your job easier? PrimeArray customers have used Maxtet towers for:Would having multiple optical CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drives in this USB 3.0 tower make your job easier? PrimeArray customers have used Maxtet towers for:
Optional Maxtet accessory includes Multi card reader with different card sizes , SD card reader, support varieties of media types mentioned below
- Slot 1: Compact Flash I, Compact Flash II, CF Extreme, CF Extreme III, CF Extreme IV, Micro Drive
- Slot 2: MS, High Speed Memory Stick (HS MS), MS PRO, MS PRO-HG, Memory Stick XC, MS Duo, MS PRO Duo, MS PRO Duo Mark2, MS PRO-HG, MS PRO-HG Duo, MS PRO-HG Duo HX, MS Micro, MS PRO Micro, MS-HG Micro, MS XC-HG Micro, M2
- Slot 3: XD, XD type M, XD type H Slot 4: Micro SD, Micro SDHC, Micro SDHC Ultra, T-Flash Slot 5: SD, SD Ultra, SD High Capacity (SDHC), SD Ultra, SDHC Ultra, SDXC, SDXC Ultra, MMC, mini SD, MMC mobile, RS-MMC
Loading medical records or X-rays to Network storage for easy access
- Loading many discs into a CD or DVD server or staging area
- Providing direct access to CDs or DVDs
- Making multiple discs available to a server application, such as converting CD data format to a new format and saving it.
- Frequently Asked Questions about CD/DVD Servers and Towers / Multi-Media Tower / USB Media Tower
- Maxtet CD/DVD loader specifications
- For additional technical information see the Maxtet CD/DVD Loaders datasheet
- Watch our maxtet demo video on Youtube!
- Primearray Data Calculator
Features and Benefits of Maxtet USB 3.0 Attached CD/DVD Loaders / Multimedia Tower
FEATURE: Incorporating Blu-ray drives means one device can handle all your discs. For database uploading applications, load up to twelve discs at a time rather than loading one at a time.
BENEFIT: Save time by loading up to 12 CDs or DVDs simultaneously.
FEATURE: There is no easier way to share a few CDs and DVDs. Simply connect the Maxtet to your computer or server by one USB 3.1 cable. Each optical drive appears as a drive letter on the workstation to which it is attached. Upgrading a certain disc is as simple as replacing the disc in the drive.
BENEFIT: It’s easy to allow other users on the network to access information stored on the CD/DVDs.
DVD Loader, USB 3.0 CD, DVD BLURAY - ROM, 12 Optical Drives, Multi-Media Tower
FEATURE: Discs that are copy-protected cannot be loaded into a hard-disk caching CD/DVD server. The Maxtet makes it easier to share more copy-protected discs because it does not require hard-disk caching.
BENEFIT: Multiple users can access the same optical drive simultaneously
FEATURE: Any workstation that can access the server and is allowed to view the Maxtet, and can access data contained on the discs in the Maxtet. Both PCs and Macs can access over Netware, Windows, Unix or AppleShare networks.
BENEFIT: No need to reconfigure what you already have.
BENEFIT: Fast CD/DVD and USB media loading times.
- One year parts and labor
- Extended warranty and service plans available
- More information on the PrimeArray warranty
Common Tags: DVD Data Transfer, CD Data Transfer ,USB 3.0 CD ROM, SCSI CD, SCSI DVD, Maxtet, Multi-Media coping software, CD Network,USB media Loader, USB Flash tower , USB RIPPER , USB MEDIA , Network DVD, Loader CD, Loader DVD, Primearray Systems, DVD Drives, DVD Read Write Drives, CD Loaders, DVD Loaders, Quality Assurance Server, DVDloader, DVD Share, SCSI CD Tower, DVD ROM Server , DVD SERVER , Media server , DVDROM server, Blu-ray Server, USB Server, USB Loader, Media Server, Media loader, Secure Digital loader, Secure Digital tower, Secure Digital server, USB 3.0 to Network, USB tower, USB DVD tower, USB optical tower, USB media tower , Multi-Media Tower ,forensic data analysis, Forensic Data loading,Forensic Data software, Forensic Data tools